Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daggers in Mens' Smiles

There are always daggers in people’s smiles no matter what you do. When you look at someone you always will have something that is wrong with the way that you smile at them. All people have them no matter what you may do. Even if you are trying to be the nicest person in the whole world. Most of the daggers that I get from people is usually bad. Not usually intending on it to be but oh well. Usually there are not to many people that don’t like me. Only once in a while I will have someone who will actually say they don’t. There was this one time, this year actually, when I got this smile that I knew it was not at all real. She is in one of my classes and she gives me the most daggerish looking smile that you can ever imagine. Although I never really did anything to this girl she was always so mean and cruel to me. One day, I know I did it, but I just gave her a smile. I tell you that is definitely the last time that I will EVER do that again. She told me that she was going to beat the crap out of me the next time that I did anything remotely close to that. Knowing me, well stupid me, I talked to the teacher and now well I really don’t go to that class anymore. So that was a dagger that I knew I was throwing out and I know that some people don’t do the same things that I do but it was a way of showing that I am and always will be stubborn. So even though many people may not realize that they have these daggers they do and sometimes they truly hurt others. Although I don’t think that it really made the slightest difference in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment